Shepherd Micro Racing
The Team Shepherd Velox E8 is based on the successful multiple european champion gas car Team Shepherd Velox V8 "EC" and has nearly the same balance which is only possible by using a one-piece 6S Lipo mounted in the same area like the fuel tank of the V8 which will be available from Shepherd and various battery manufacturers soon. Making use of many features of the nitro variant such as the complete suspension, the 3-belt drive train and other features like the laid down steering servo the performance on the track is similar or even better compared with the nitro version.
A great feature is the possibility to mount standard 1/8 brushless motors and ESCs as well as the high end combos of Swiss company TTB without any additional parts needed. For the use of standard components a 7075 T6 aluminium motor mount and acarbon plate for the ESC are included in the kit while the TTB combo can be mounted directly on the chassis plate.
The Team Shepherd Velox V8 comes with an high quality 7075 T6 aluminium chassisplate for optimized engine cooling with a nice carbon insert to protect the battery from heating up.
The top-notch electric 1/8 on road competition kit is equipped with the following features:
- complete suspension of the nitro variant
- classic 3-belt drivetrain
- laid down steering servo
- central battery position for best handling characteristics
- 7075 T6 aluminium motor mount for standard 1/8 brushless engines
- carbon ESC mount
- high quality 7075 T6 aluminium chassisplate for optimized engine cooling
- carbon chassis insert to protect the battery from heating up
- air intake for optimum cooling of the components
© 2020 www.mbmodelbouwracingparts.nl - Powered by Shoppagina.nl