The Marka Racing Brushless Motor 3500kv have much-more torque and acceleration than others VE motor.
The Marka Motor heatsink can is annodized with black color and the Alu end-bell is annodized in red color.
In this way we tryed to keep Marka brand colors and offer a nice design.
Scale: 1/28th Brushed/Brushless
RPM: 30000 with 8.4V
KV Rating: 3467Kv
LiPo/Nimh Cells: 2S or 4xNimh 1.2V (4.8V)
No-load Current: 0.2A
Aluminium Heatsink Can
- has the 15mm diameter same as normal brushed 130 motor.
- has holes in the front and lateral sides for a good ventilation that allows for a better heat dispersion
- in the front there are M2 screws holes that allows to fit the motor on all the types of Miniz motor mount and chassis
- has printed Marka logo on the lateral side and the Kv number to recognize the motor type
- high quality wires used for high temperature and longevity life
- high quality wires producing good torque and speed
The rotor has the following size 6.0x11.5mm.
The rotor is interchangeable and is possible change with other size 6x(11.5mm-12.5mm-13.5mm-14.5mm-15.5mm-16.5mm).
The shaft is 2mm.
JAPAN high quality duel ball Bearing included
Fits in all Kyosho, PN Racing, GL Racing, Atomic, Xpower motor mount.
Fits in all Mini-Z chassis MR02, MR03, F1, AWD, GLR, GLA, GLF, BZ ect.
For connect to the ESC use 22AWG/0.35mm silicon wire Marka (MRK-3108)
On GL Racing (GLR, GLA e GLF) or Atomic (BZ) motor mount use M2x4mm button screws for aluminum/metal
Special thanks to Stefano Mirabelli (Model Drome) for the design of the motor housing and to Stefano Bizzoco (B.S. Racing Team) for some technical advice.