Team Associated is proud to release its next generation 1:12 scale 2WD electric GTP chassis, the RC12R6 Factory Team Kit, geared for precision and ultimate performance.
1:12 scale GTP racing is one of the longest-lived forms of electric on-road racing, and Team Associated has had a top running chassis throughout the duration. The RC12R6 Factory Team Kit reaches the next level of development, with a design focused strictly on the demands of today's top-level racing. With precise handling, the RC12R6 Factory Team Kit will definitely keep you in front of the competition.
With speed and traction in the 1:12 scale GTP class at levels higher than ever before, it's important to factor in the low center of mass, chassis rigidity, and a precise build. The engineers behind the doors of Area 51 made sure the RC12R6 Factory Team Kit remained focused. From front to back, with the precision from arm assembly utilizing graphite lower control arms, symmetric 7075-T6 aluminum chassis and lower pod plate, ultra-smooth center pivot, and optimized graphite rear axle position, no corners were left untouched. At an affordable price point, and with a host of key features, the RC12R6 comes with the pedigree that will to keep you at the front of the grid. With a R.O.A.R. National title win under its belt already, it's easy to see that the RC12R6 Factory Team Kit is another "Champion by Design" from Team Associated!
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. RC12R6 Factory Team Kit shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- 2.0mm 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis and lower pod plate
- Narrow profile for extra ground clearance during chassis roll
- Center FOX(TM) shock with Genuine Kashima Coat
- Battery stop allows 3 different transverse battery positions to fine tune mass balance
- Raised front bumper plate allows extra ground clearance on front of chassis
- New center pivot design for optimized rear pod assembly
- Ultra-low center of gravity
- Graphite front control arms
- Geometry based from IFMAR World Championship winning 12R5 dynamic strut assembly
- Updated rear axle and differential assembly
- Floating servo mounts to chassis in symmetric positions to maintain equal flex of chassis
- Hard coated, polished, front king pin style suspension for smooth operation
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system, 3.7V LiPo battery, Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended), Electronic speed control, RC electric motor, Pinion gear, Steering servo, 1:12 scale body, 1:12 scale tyres and inserts, 1:12 scale wheels, Recommended: tools, paint for polycarbonate body, glue for tyres.